So now that I have blogged about everyone. I am now getting to baby boy. He is getting big (so the doc says). I had another ultrasound on Friday. My "BIG ULTRASOUND" as they call it. Anyhow, they stated that he is measuring about 2 weeks ahead of my due date. They got a really cute picture of his face and said that he has a "really round face." Weird to think of. My face is not really round I DON'T want to attempt to have a big baby. For any of you who know me, know that it is next to impossible for me to have. I was one of those that were blessed/cursed with a "small pelvis" I know I know. Way too much information. Oh well. That is how he is coming along!
Still no name. Suggestions are always welcome!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sucks u get heartburn so bad! Luckily I dont get it till the end! How many weeks are you now? I cant believe that I am already 20. Time has been going by so fast! Well we should get together sometime and let the girls play, I dont take Kamryn out that much so when she gets to play she loves it!
Post a Comment