Monday, September 8, 2008

Why on earth do people say the things they do?

So I have realized that people have no idea how RUDE some things sound when they say them outloud. PROCESS people PROCESS BEFORE SPEAKING!!!!

Person: You look REALLY tired today.
Sara: I am. Thank you for noticing.
Person: I am sorry for pointing that out. I HATE it when people do that to me.

Saras Thoughts: So why on earth would you point out to someone, something that you do not even like hearing yourself? Just a question.

Person # 2: WOW, you look VERY pregnant today.
Sara: shows her belly and says, "yep can't help it"
Person # 2: I noticed last week and forgot to tell you.

Saras Thoughts: So you noticed a week ago and FORGOT to tell me as if it would be something I am waiting to hear. Ummmmm, not so much.

Those are just the 2 on the top of my head. I will add to when it happens. It happens all the time I just don't ever stop to blog about it because I would have a MILLION by now!!!


JENNA: I am completely with you though. I don't understand why people have to point out how big/small you are. As if we all aren't aware as it is.

1 comment:

ClaysJenna said...

Haha! I just dont get the complete contrast between me looking like i'm gonna pop to looking not quite big enough to be 8 months. Other than that, I LOVE my pregnant belly and LOVE that I look pregnant:) Im sure you look darling!! I need to see your cutest self!!