I realized, THIS MORNING that this is a family blog and really I never have any pictures of Adam or anything. Well today i found a cute one of him and his brothers. Well one is missing but it is almost impossible to get them all in a picture and have them be serious. They are not serious people. ALWAYS pulling goofy faces at the camera. So here are pretty much the ONLY pictures that I have of him. On my work computer at least.




YES YES I know. These are all pictures mostly from last Christmas, but for some reason he is the one that is always taking pictures and I end up looking like a dork in all the pictures. So here is to my hubby, who I love and adore.
Thank you for always puting up with my annoying pregnancy cravings, and my tiredness, and working 60 hours a week for the family. I LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
So I can't believe that you have a blog! And I had to find it through someone else:) Just teasing! Congratulations on the boy! That is so awesome. Boys are so much fun:) You guys are so dang cute! Lunch soon?
Post a Comment