I know I suck. I have not updated this thing in a while. Nothing new and adventurous going on in my life. Being pregnant, taking care of a 2 year old, cleaning and working. That is my life. Nothing really worth blogging about by all means.
But I can say, I am now just over 20 weeks pregnant and I really wish this would go by quicker. I am a very impatient person. I don't like the waiting process. I wish I could give birth now and have this horrible process overwith. Don't get me wrong, I love feeling baby boy kicking inside me. But I don't like the sickness, and EVERY OTHER symptom imagionable coming along with it. I am sick of throwing up in the womens bathroom here at work. Seriously it gets really old when you start to think about what you have eaten and whether or not it is going to make you gag more on the way up. Sorry people about how graphic I am being. I will stop. But, as for a baby ticker. You will not see that anytime soon. That is just another reminder of how much longer I have to wait.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment