Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And the winner is.....

Ok so I have finally gotten around to actually posting. I know I am sure it is KILLING you all. Anyhow, so it was a VERY busy weekend yes I don't believe I did much. If that makes any sense.

FRIDAY:
Friday was pretty uneventfull. Besides work i sat home with Brooklyn and we just played dolls, and puzzles, and ATE all night long.

SATURDAY:
Saturday was GREAT. I was supposed to attend a wedding with my friend when I get a call from Adam stating that Vanessa (soon to be sister in law) was in labor. She would be having the baby Londyn soon. Needless to say since all the boys were working, Allyssa and I went up to the hospital. Brooklyn was sooo cute. She would look into the nursery and say "I need one, I can't wait". It was HILARIOUS
Vanessa was very perky. By this time it was 2:00 PM and her water had broken at 8:00 A.M. We figured it would be close. So we decided to go home and make dinner and we would all join the family later at the hospital.

8:00 P.M. rolls around and she is still in labor. Poor thing. We all decided that she was probably sick of visitors and that we would just go visit the next day.

3:00 A.M. rolls on by and at 3:13 A.M. baby Londyn Lilly Kerr was born at 8 lbs 9 oz. She is a cutie pie. Little chubby baby. She is ADORABLE.

SUNDAY:
We decided to go visit before everyone had a chance to make it up there. Other than that we did nothing all day long. It was GREAT. I LOVE doing nothing.

MONDAY:
I have to say that I am soooo greatful for my brother-in-laws sister. She is the sweetest thing ever. She had twins about a year and half ago and decided that she would GIVE me her swing. It is BRAND NEW and practically NEVER USED. So I went down to Lehi and picked it up.

LATER on Monday I felt baby kerr move. I was so excited. I texted Adam right away to tell him that his BABY BOY was moving (yes Adam got the pleasure of working all night). I think it makes him really sad that he cannot feel it yet. Soon enough though.

No comments: