Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Pants=Big Chair

So I have VOWED to ATTEMPt to not put pictures of me pregnant on this blog. Sorry everyone. NOT HAPPENING.

However I must tell you of ALL the things I think about pregnancy.

First of all, I am totally not one of those cute girls that just gets a pregnant belly. I get a fat face, ankles, belly and thighs.... just to name a few.

I am finally accepting the fact that I have to wear maternity clothes. I must say, I am PROUD of the fact that I made it to 18 weeks in my regular clothes. Should I be happy or sad? That just means I was bigger this time than last time when I initially got pregnant. Hmmmmmmm

With big pants comes the big butt and belly. I have a HUGE chair I sit in at work which unfortunately allows me to SLOUCH all day. I can't stand it. It is a natural habit to slouch in this chair. EVERYONE who has one here does it. Unfortunately this then makes my ribs hurt. Really what I am saying is that I want a chair that MAKES me sit up straight and keep him out of my ribs as long as possible.

I can now feel him move. It is the nice movement where you know he is ok, because you can feel him, but he is not kicking my ribs. Because I am such a shortie I carrie babies all in front. Brooklyn seemed to LOVE my ribs. She would pound on them like they were drums or something. I have a feeling he will be the same way. Adam was attempting to feel him last night (unsuccessfully, for obvious reasons) he then said, "I can't wait until he starts kicking all over." In response I poked him in the ribs really hard and said "like this?" I am sure you would be able to wait for that if it were happening to you all the time.

HEARTBURN SUCKS. Last night was the first night that I have had it with this pregnancy. I remember having it with Brooklyn but NOT this bad. It was horrible. I was up ALL night with it. I could not even eat my poptart this morning without getting it. DEFINATELY a concern I will be addressing at the doctors tomorrow.

1 comment:

C and C said...

Hi there Sara!!!! Why no pictures????? Ohhhh you are sooooo silly, I haven't even seen your cute little belly. I saw you only once with Brooklyn and you are a freaking cute pregnant lady! Anyway, love your conversation with Adam when you poked him in the rib. I'd punch Cass so it made me laugh. Anyway, let's get that dinner party of you, me and Ainsley together soon... just give me a heads up and I'm there!!!!!!!!