So here are a few pictures from my sisters weekend back in August. I know I know they are really late. But I neglected my camera for a while. Anyway, I finally uploaded all the pics so here are a few of my favs. 
Me and Steph. on the Tram up to ride the alpine slide. Weather permitting!!!! Of course we ended up riding in the surburban back down because of the crappy weather. oh well. Don't make fun of my eyes. I have a bad habit of trying to open them for the camera and they end up looking like this. I'm sorry!

Kate, Me, Ambz, and Shannon. All of us cheesing it for the camera.

What would sisters weekend be without Shannon and I playing with the camera and cranking out a pic of us making a kissy face. This one is not as cute as last years picture. But oh well too bad!

No comments:
Post a Comment