- Diet Coke-I was totally addicted to this, until recently. This is the top of my miserable list.
- Better Cheddars- LOVE LOVE LOVE these. But these like any other cheese product also push me over the top.
- WATER before bed-I cannot drink water before bed otherwise I cannot sleep due to.....heartburn
- Chicken Enchiladas-I WILL NOT GIVE THESE UP!!!!!
That pretty much sums up the list of dislikes. As for my other list, of things I LOVE that could take a while. But here are a few.
- CAKE
- BROWNIES
- CANDY
- DIET MOUNTAIN DEW
- JUNK FOOD
Those are the certain things that you will ALWAYS find in my house. Well as of lately.
AND WE WONDER WHY I AM GETTING SO BIG. ACTUALLY I DON'T WONDER.!!!

4 comments:
Oh the joys of pregnancy! I couldn't keep my hands off chocolate with my second. I'm really sorry about the heartburn. I know it totally sucks. Hang in there. At least you know it won't last forever.
Uhhh...it hasn't been long enough that i still remember...heartburn was SO bad for me too! I finally got a perscription from my Dr. for Zantac...you should try it, it does wonders!
PS they say heartburn means more hair for the baby. In my case, i totally beleive it. Cache has quite a bit of hair and i love it...made it a little more worth it! heheheh...
Yea I just wrote my comment on the wrong post!!! Whoops
I have really struggled with heartburn too but the only thing that has saved me a times is Zantac. Try it!
Post a Comment