So Happy Halloween to all of those who love/like this holiday. I however am NOT a fan of it. I don't dress up, I NORMALLY don't carve pumpkins, and I certainly don't decorate for it. I DID carve pumpkins this year and that was only because I was craving pumpkin seeds. i know I know, I suck. Sorry!!!! But, I do dress up Brooklyn, tell her how cute she is and what not. We even went all out and took an adventure down to "trick-or-treat" street at the Sandy expo, with cousin Londyn and Uncle Kyle and Auntie Nessa (Vanessa). We that same day went to the Annual Pumpkin Carving at Uncle Marcus's and Al's warehouse. Brooklyn painted a pumpkin. She loved it. However it got lost somewhere in the shuffle, so we were not able to display it proudly on the front porch.
This year she is going to be a monkey-"boots" from Dora. I am just SUPER glad that there were no spongebob costumes available.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet she will look so cute in her costume. We are dreading potty training Ella. It she sort of understands the idea, but Randi was so easy that I am afraid Ella will be hard. Oh the joys of being a mom.
You have great taste- Mac was also a monkey!
I got the Moses basket at that baby store that's located on Centerville Main Street, Lilies & Lilypads. It's awesome!
Post a Comment