Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PARANOYA

Ok so I am going in tomorrow at 6 AM to have this baby boy.  I am very nervous.  With my first there was nothing to be worried about, but getting cut open sounds painful right now.  I have not slept in days in anticipation of our little man.  I don't mind the lack of sleep, what I do mind is the fact that there is no reason that I should not be sleeping.  If I was not sleeping because I had to wake up and feed, that would be a different story.... but that is not the case.  I am not sleeping because I am terrified.  First of all having an epidural while I am not in pain does scare me.  I did not have one until I was almost a 5 with brooklyn, so I don't think it phased me as much.  Having one while not in pain scares me.  Who knows, maybe I am just psyching myself out. 
Anyhow, I am off to the grocery store so that Adam and Brooklyn don't starve while I am in the hospital and down recovering.  I know, I know I am a wreck.  We will post pictures asap tomorrow.  Hopefully they will have a name attached :)  


4 comments:

Kristi said...

Sara try not to worry too much. I was SCARED TO DEATH of having a csection and ended up having to have one. But the actual procedure itself, including the spinal block, was way LESS scary and horrible and painful than I had imagined it to be. The recovery... now that was a different story, I won't lie. But the surgery - really not so bad. You can feel a thing and the spinal block is just a quick pinch. Good luck! Happy day!

Godin Family said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I am excited to see the little man.

JD and Alicia said...

hope things went well! i'll keep checking back! good to see you the other day!

jEsSiCa said...

I'm so glad everything did go well! He is so cute:) I'm so sorry I didn't make it up to the hospital though... we all got the flu:( I so want to see him though! When would be a good day next week? Do you need dinner or just anything? I'd be happy to help out however. Let me know!

Oh, and p.s. I love the name Jamison!