Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FINALLY- SOME PICTURES


This is the only picture that I have uploaded so far. THANK YOU SHANNON for sending it to me. Anyhow, this is not the most recent pictures considering that he is now 2 weeks old. But I will update as I can. :( Sorry I suck at updating.


9 comments:

Kristi said...

He totally looks like a Jamison - good choice! He fits it well. Very cute. Congrats!

Kristi said...

How was the c-section? Are you healing alright? Getting around a little better?

ClaysJenna said...

Oh, my gosh Sara!!! He is SO gorgeous!! I adore him. I'm feeling better, finally!! I would LOVE to come see you and Jamison!! Whens a good time???

Hilary said...

he's darling! so sweet!!

ThE oLdHaM's said...

oh my goodness lady! he is so darling! congrats!

Jordan Frazier said...

He is SO cute:)

Jordan said...

Can't wait to meet him in person!

Whitney said...

So sweet! His skin looks so good. Congrats!

Amber Thompson Photography said...

So since my silly sister in law doesn't know how to link to my site I will leave it here so you all can go and see more adorable pics of him!
www.everlasting-images.blogspot.com