Wednesday, February 4, 2009

INTRODUCING-JAMISON MICHAEL KERR

So for all you frequent bloggers, here are the stats on our new little man....
Name: Jamison Michael Kerr
Weight: 7lbs 4 Oz.
Length: 20 inches 
Time of Birth: 8:05 A.M.
Date of Birth: February 4, 2009

In case you did not get a text from me..... I am sorry.  
For some reason I can't get pictures to load.  So I will post some as soon as I can.  

5 comments:

Godin Family said...

Congratulations! I am excited to see the cute little boy.

ClaysJenna said...

Congrats...the pictures seriously was darling! I cannot wait to see him in person! Love ya girl!!

Jordan Frazier said...

Yea! So glad everything went well...i want to see pictures:)

Jordan said...

Sorry we didn't make it to the hospital- our kids were sick and we didn't want to bring anything over for the new little guy! Can't wait to meet him! By the way- love the name Jamison Michael!

Whitney said...

Congrats congrats! I cant wait to see pictures!