I am going private. Due to the fact that there are some that are looking at my blog that I do not want them to. Email me and I will add you, but as for that, thats that.
Hey Lady! my email is different for this site, it's blmanscill@gmail.com.
can't wait to see that little guy! Hope to see you sometime soon!! Love all the pictures too!! Can't believe we have almost 3 year olds!! Crazy! Love ya girly!
Adam and I have been together for 6 years. We have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful daughter named Brooklyn who is now 2 years old. She is fun and outgoing and is really good at giving dirty looks ( I wonder where she learned that.) We also have a baby boy on the way. We are super excited.
Adam is still working at Menlove, yes the same place we met 6 years ago.
16 comments:
Hey Lady! my email is different for this site, it's blmanscill@gmail.com.
can't wait to see that little guy! Hope to see you sometime soon!! Love all the pictures too!! Can't believe we have almost 3 year olds!! Crazy! Love ya girly!
add me :) arielesmith@hotmail.com
jamiej403@gmail.com
I wanna see the little guy! Hope all is going well.
lyndsiebutters@yahoo.com
kristi.c.law@gmail.com
you know I would love to still be included on your blog:) claysjen@gmail.com
add me too! harmstrong85@gmail.com
I'd love to be able to read it too. duckseasonwidow@gmail.com
me too alicia.kitchen@gmail.com
Sara I love your blog. Jsgirl8853@msn.com
hey lady! add me! stonecrk@gmail.com
Add me too!
jordancjensen@hotmail.com
whitneytibbs@gmail.com
two for me..
athompson@co.weber.ut.us
everlasting_images@live.com
jordanfrazier83(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hey sara can you add me too my email is candice1979@hotmail.com
Thanks
Post a Comment