Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving


This year we had the pleasure of hosting Thanksgiving at our house. It was the year to spend with Adam's side of the family and it was a wonderful time. Last year my father in law was in Kansas so it was nice to have the whole fam together. UNFORTUNATLEY that means family picture time. AND since I feel like a fat blob I was NOT looking forward to these.


I got lucky and did not have to cook-my mother in law did it ALL. Set up, cooked, cleaned up, EVERYTHING. It was quite nice. THANKS BECKY!


Anyhow, here is the newest family picture. I know I know, i have sworn that I would never put a pregnant picture of me on the blog, but unfortunately it comes as a packaged deal in this pic. NO MAKING FUN!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

What a good lookin' family! Sara you look great (I know that's the last thing you want to hear, but it's true). Can't wait to see what this little guy is going to look like!

Anonymous said...

I think you look great too. I can not believe you are going to be a mommy again. I can't wait to see pictures.