







So when I sit home, poor brooklyn gets the short end of the stick. I sit and think of all the funky ways I can do her hair. Most you probably remember the one post with the curly and then the straight. Well now we went afro FUNK. She reminds me of little orphan annie. We had a blast laughing about it together. She thought it was AWESOME. She could not stop smiling!
****As we all know, getting Brooklyn to smile is a rare thing. So I had to take advantage while I could.****

3 comments:
Ok, I am SO SO SO glad you updated your blog. I check every day and hope to see how you and your cute family are doing! You look so dang cute pregnant!! I cant wait to meet your little guy! I cannot believe how big Brooklyn is getting, she is a doll!!
Ha ha! I LOVE these pics! She is such a doll.
she is so funny, how on earth do you get her hair that big!!
Post a Comment