So, it just so happens that my car broke down last Friday AT WORK of all places. I don't like the feeling of being stranded, so I made adam leave work and come down here to figure out what was going on (thank you). Anyhow, he said I would be fine driving it home. I told him NO WAY that I would not drive it because it would break on me again, so Adam being the nice person that he is, ATTEMPTED to drive it home. Well, it turns out that it BROKE DOWN ON HIM!!!!! He did not even make it to Beck Street without the car dying on him. I felt so bad. So, now I have to get a new alternator, O2 Sensor, Drive Line and front two Axels. I am SOOOOO screwed. Now I have to drive my moms truck, that which I cannot reach the pedals for. THIS BLOWS.
****Note to husband, boyfriends, significant others.... if she says something is not right with her car, LISTEN TO HER. She drivs it more than you. We are smarter than you think****
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment