Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AFRO BABY

So last night was a LOOOONG night. Adam had to work late, I started my new schedule at work and so it was just me and Brooklyn at home alone. I did not get home from work and picking Brooklyn up until 5. That is LATE for me. I was EXHAUSTED and had to think of ways to keep us both entertained so that I did not fall sleep. This is where the AFRO comes in. We decided to take out the TINY pony tails that she had been wearing for a couple days and comb the hair. This is where this picture occured.












From there it was bath time because her hair was driving me CRAZY. She got in the bath and was being NAUGHTY. She dumped water all over my floor. I had had it by then so out of the tub she came. That is when we decided to straighten the hair.
I never realized how long it was when it was straight.









Needless to say. I think that she looks COMPLETELY different with straight hair. I think she looks more like Adam.

2 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Wow! Her hair is SO long!! I love it!!! I dont think i've ever seen it down:) So dang cute!!

Amber Thompson said...

She looks so adorable..it's good to see she's smiling more! :)