
So, Brooklyn will be 2 as of tomorrow.
THANK YOU DORA, she now knows the happy birthday song in spanish.
She also knows that she is really really damn cute when she gets all excited when that episode comes on the TV and she starts singing it.
However, I am going to be really really excited when her birthday is over. They are way to much work and I don't think I can handle a birthday party every year.
if that makes me a bad mom, so be it. But, I don't see the point in spending all the money to entertain 20 little 2-10 year olds and lose my sanity.
I CAN'T do it.
THANK YOU DORA, she now knows the happy birthday song in spanish.
She also knows that she is really really damn cute when she gets all excited when that episode comes on the TV and she starts singing it.
However, I am going to be really really excited when her birthday is over. They are way to much work and I don't think I can handle a birthday party every year.
if that makes me a bad mom, so be it. But, I don't see the point in spending all the money to entertain 20 little 2-10 year olds and lose my sanity.
I CAN'T do it.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment