Monday, April 14, 2008

NEW "ike"




So, Mommy and daddy have no self control. Mommy went to the store to look for a new bedspread and ended up with a new bike and helmet for Brooklyn. I was too impatient to wait for her birthday (3 weeks away) and just gave it to her when I got home.


So, Brooklyn got all suited up and decided that she wanted to ride her "ike" and we took her outside. Daddy is more patient than I am because she does not pedal forward, she tries to go backwards and it stops her.

Anyhow, after 30 minutes of frustration up and down the street I decided it was time to go in. She was not happy. I had to "park" the bike like we do mommies car and drag her in the house kicking and screaming.

Then comes the helmet. She wandered around the house for about 40 minutes wearing it before it started to bug me because it kept falling over her eyes so I RIPPED it off her along with the knee and elbow pads.

FUN SUNDAY!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

So cute! It will take her awhile to get used to pedaling. Trevor doesn't get it either.

Anonymous said...

Randi can't pedal either. She gets so dang mad.