Friday, May 8, 2009

Okay okay....

Now don't kill me. I know that I suck at updating my blog. It is because I am not used to having two kids yet. Actually it is because we have no internet. But that is a different story. As for us, we are doing good. Brooklyn is now 3 (well in 2 days she will be) and Jamison is 3 months. He is such a happy boy. Even though he throws up about 50% of what he eats. I know that I am weird but I have to change him like 3 times a day because I cannot stand the smell of baby throw up. I have however been lucky. He sleeps through the night and has been for about 3 weeks. It is nice to know that when I lay my head down at night I actually get to sleep. Most the time. Brooklyn is fully potty trained. She was potty trained before Jamison arrived and I am SO GLAD!!! I cannot imagine doing a diaper line up. We have had a few accidents here and there but that is to be expected. Adam is still at menlove. Nothing new there. I am still staying home with the kids and LOVING it. It is hard but I enjoy it most days. I am training for a marathon and it is kicking my butt. Only 7 more lbs to lose of baby fat. It is such an exciting thought. Anyhow I will try and update sonner rather than later, but if I don't, give me a call ANYTIME literlly. I am home day and night, night and day!

2 comments:

Rozalyn said...

Hey, I am so glad you found my blog! Jamison is so cute! I love your pregancy photos, they are so cute too! Don't worry I totally suck at updating my blog too! Its hard to find time. It sounds like you guys are doing great! Keep in touch!

Rozalyn said...

You will love eyelash ext. I have them and I never have to wear mascara and when I get out of the shower or just got out of the pool I look like I still have makeup on. It is so nice if you dont have time to get ready. I am working of getting some business cards put together so that I have an email address to give to people but I charge $80 for the full set and I try to get as many lashes on as I can so that they look nice and full!