So last night Brooklyn and I were home alone because Daddy works late. So I decided to put her chores to the test. I know she is only 2 but I figured she would do SEMI-OK. So we decided to load the dishes. By load the dishes I mean, let her do the silverware. NO KNIVES.
Brooklyn: Awonawon Mommy? (Brooklyns term for "another one")
Sara: Yes hold on let me rinse it.
Sara hands a fork to Brooklyn....
Brooklyn: Thank you mommy. Awonawon?
So we loaded the dishwasher and I was in the middle of starting it when she decided that she was going to start on her bedroom. I turned around and she was GONE.
I went up to her room, she had pulled her little plastic wagon upstairs and was loading all her dirty clothes in it so that she could start the laundry. (I wish I had a picture)
Needless to say she cleaned up her room and hauled her laundry downstairs, IN THE WAGON. It was the cutest sight ever.
YES SHE GETS PAID FOR HER CHORES....... I AM NOT A SLAVE DRIVER. :)
SHE IS GROWING UP SO BIG.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, that is amazing behavior for a 2 year old!! You've got her trained well! :)
Post a Comment