Thursday, June 26, 2008

RANDOMNESS

So I have come up with a list of RANDOM stuff that makes me ILL . I have no idea what these have to do with pregnancy, but ever since I have been prego, these things make me sick.

1- Chewing Gum
2-Driving, Especially around 10:30-11:00 in the morning. My stomach cannot handle that.
3-Drinks with caffeine. I used to be a caffeine whore, now just the thought of it makes my stomach turn.
4-The thought of people smoking or drinking. OMG I cannot handle that one.
5-THE HEAT. How am I going to make it through the summer?
6-Asian salads of any sort. VOMIT!!!!!


Things that I LOVE.

1-Taking Baths, I have never been a huge fan before. But I love them now.
2-FRUIT-yes you read that right. I said FRUIT.
3-Chicken, chicken, chicken. I would cook with it EVERYNIGHT if Adam did not get sick of it.
4-Cooking.
5-Cucumbers, Corn and Carrots. Yes, VEGETABLES. For anyone who knows me. They know that I am not a fan of those.
6- ICE WATER. I am obsessed with taking HUGE cups of it to bed. Unfortunately I only drink about 1/3 of it before I fall asleep :)
7-SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP. Yes, I love to SLEEP. Even though a 2 year old makes it VERY difficult to do.
8-When Adam comes to bed and falls asleep with his hand on my belly. Even though he cannot feel he/she moving. He loves to fall asleep like that.
9-SOUP-TOMATO BASIL to be exact. But, I will eat just about any soup. I am obsessed.

3 comments:

Brandon and Lindsey said...

Woman that is so funny! It's weird what pregnancy will do to ya! And how it changes what you don't like to what you like! I can't wait too see if you are having one or two!! ha ha that is a funny joke!! But your a cute mommy! So it's ok! Talk to ya soon!

Anonymous said...

I love ice water too. The best is that little poop ice! Sonic sells a huge 10 lb bag for like a buck. The best!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get enough fruit while I was pregnant! I'm glad I found your blog